They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their diverse and growing team in Singapore.
The main responsibilities include:
- Ensure the highest calibre of technical and commercial delivery on all projects.
- Lead and manage project teams across multiple locations
- To attend and participate in both the Design and Contract Reviews.
- Deliver assigned projects, ensuring delivery is on time, on budget, to a high quality and with customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring company and industry standards, processes and best practice are followed, identifying areas for improvement and implementing with agreement of Senior Management.
- Ensure company financial controls are adhered to across EPC project.
- Support Business Development Manager where required to support tender work and win projects, including both new projects and project variations.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to monitor Engineering and Project progress to anticipate and avoid escalating costs, delays, and disputes, making recommendations to alleviate problems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are consistently winning business and who are expanding globally.