This role is based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Project HSE Manager on a specific project and works closely with other members of the Project Management Team (PMT) on a day-to-day basis, such as Package Managers, Project Engineers, SCM Manager and Project Operations Manager to manage HSE activities.
- Lead a positive HSE culture and behavior across POSH Group and particularly within their sphere of influence
- Develop and implement HSE policies and procedures for the project in compliance with local regulations and international standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all safety and environmental standards are followed during the execution of a project.
- Conducting regular safety audits, identifying, and mitigating potential hazards, and implementing safety measures to prevent accidents and incidents
- Works closely with the offshore crew to develop safety programs and ensure that all safety procedures are effectively communicated and understood.
- Assist the HSE Manager to organise and facilitate HIRA/HAZID risk workshops for the Project scopes and ensuring that appropriate control measures are in place to minimize risks to personnel, property, and the environment
- Providing Project specific HSE training/inductions and education to project personnel and subcontractors as and when required
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies related to HSE
- Investigating accidents, incidents, and near-misses and developing corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Developing and maintaining emergency response plans and procedures
- Actively participate in all company and project safety initiatives
- Promote and facilitate project team awareness of company QA and HSE procedures.
- Ensure HSE capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, safety, or a related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in HSE management, with at least two years of experience in an offshore environment
- Relevant experience working on previous T&I offshore construction projects is preferred
- Strong knowledge of HSE regulations, standards, and best practices. This includes knowledge of regulatory bodies such as OSHA, EPA, and ISO.
- Possess relevant certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or OSHA to demonstrate expertise in HSE management
- Other requirements: Must be willing to travel as and when required throughout various project phases.
EA Reg no: 23114869
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403