The Company -
They cover a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables and Upstream production. They are increasing growth in the company and looking to hire and enhance their teams. For this subsidiary they are a petrochemical company in Grangemouth. With growth in the company they are looking for a Project Engineering Manager to lead the way and progress the company's goals further with the Engineering projects.
The Role -
Lead the planning and costing of future projects and supervise all stages of design from conception to detailed. Be responsible of the success of projects and in line with company compliance and legislation.
- Assembling the project team and reviewing performances.
- Prepare and monitor the future plans and investments.
- Ful commination with project team and other business areas.
- Liase with management on updates and requests.
- Contracts admin.
- Share designs and plans with procurement team to prepare technical specifications for tenders and the process.
- Support the QHSE department with projects and compliance regulations.
- Supervise project cost and estimate plan for approval.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience working on a COMAH site or equivalent experience in the O&G industries.
- Managing the project team.
- Experience as a Project Manager.
- Sound knowledge of planning software (PROJECT & PRIMAVERA)
- Good understanding of standards and best practices within Engineering.
- Able to work on various multidisciplinary projects.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Cost Control and Scope of project experience.