They support every stage of a project’s lifecycle from concept selection to decommissioning. They are looking for a Project Engineer to work closely with Project Managers to ensure the highest calibre of technical and commercial delivery on all projects, and to help and support the Senior Management Team as required.
- Lead and manage project or packages assigned to you; ensuring delivery is on time, on budget, to a high quality and with customer satisfaction.
- To attend and participate in both Design and Contract Reviews, as required.
- Manage projects and packages in accordance with the agreed contract, delivery time, scope, commercial requirements and terms.
- Ensure Company and industry standards, processes and best practice are followed, identifying areas for improvement and implementing with agreement of Senior Management.
- Use competent and reliable suppliers, work with Procurement and QHSE Manager to monitor and record supplier performances.
- Support Business Development Manager where required to support tender work and win projects, including both new projects and project variations.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to monitor Engineering and Project progress to anticipate and avoid escalating costs, delays, and disputes, making recommendations to alleviate problems.
- Ensure Project deliverables are completed and presented in a professional manner, to include quality of information, written, drawn and verbal.
- Consider risk management relating to Engineering, Project, and Commercial matters.
Degree qualification in relevant Engineering and/or Project Management discipline.
8/10 years’ experience in the Offshore Energy industry.
Ideally a professional qualification with relevant engineering and/or Project Management body, such as the IMarEst, IMechE, RINA, APM, etc.
Proven experience of managing projects and packages.