Are you an experienced Project Control Manager looking for a challenging opportunity in the offshore oil and gas industry? Our client has an exciting position available for a dynamic and driven individual to join their team as a Project Control Manager.
As a key member of the Project Management Team (PMT), your responsibilities include developing and implementing project control plans, leading and managing a team, maintaining the project schedule, monitoring project progress, analyzing data for improvement, managing risks and opportunities, ensuring compliance with regulations and company policies, participating in safety initiatives, cost control, document control and facilitating effective communication within the project team.
- 10-12 years of project controls experience in offshore oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience working on EPCI or T&I offshore construction projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, including scheduling, cost control, and risk management.
- Problem-solving mindset, analytical with attention to detail.
- Commitment to safety with a strong safety record.
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred.
- Proficiency in project management software, eg. Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc
- Currently based in Singapore and willingness to travel as required throughout various project phases.