The role will be working on a variety of domestic and international, high profile projects from concept, FEED, and through to detailed design.
- Ensure all design deliverables are technically correct.
- Oversee Instrument designers and draughters day to day activities.
- Ensure work is carried out within budget and schedule.
- Ensure technical quality of work is of a high standard.
- HNC or equivalent in relevant Engineering subject.
- Knowledgeable of codes of practice, standards, and relevant sections of statutory documentation applicable to draughting function.
- Experience of estimating man-hours and materials for projects.
- Experience in aiding training and ongoing education of subordinates.
Must have right to work in the UK.