The Company -
They are a global Oil & Gas company that covers a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables and Upstream production.
The Role -
The ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating various activities and tasks for the full procurement cycle. Dealing with document enquiries, bid evaluations, pre-award negotiations, contracts and any implementations and amendments you find suitable.
- Performing Due Diligences on contractors and liaise with the Vendor Management department to support the vendor qualification process.
- Develop appropriate contractual strategy and documentation for tender and negotiation processes
- Commercially evaluating bids and co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders. Assist in assessing the impact of contract exceptions in order to produce recommendation for award of contract, in accordance with agreed time schedules.
- Assisting in the negotiation of terms and conditions and determine the extent of risks and liabilities that may be involved
- Assuring archiving and traceability of documentation as per company procedures.
- Preparing contracts for execution.
- Involvement in pre-award negotiations.
- Procurement planning.
- Contract amendments.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP, e-tendering systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Oil and Gas industry or Engineering services or General Services experience preferred.
- Contracts and Purchasing experience, including proven negotiation skills and proven experience in undertaking contract evaluations.
- Degree qualified in a Business or Commercial subject (preferred).
- Must have the right to work in the UK