This role will provide the opportunity to make a difference as part of a global and sustainable Classification Society, who are pioneering the safety and performance of new technologies in the maritime industry.
As a Plan Approval Engineer specialising in Hull you will review and validate drawings of marine constructions and equipment within the limits of the applicable Rules, Regulations and delegations. You will continuously develop technical content and data to advise customers, not only locally but also abroad on their challenges, providing subject matter expertise on new rules and regulations.
You should be educated to an MSc or BSc level in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering with experience either in a shipyard, marine consultancy or Classification Society in design of marine structures. Additionally, having knowledge of maritime rules and regulations.
With locations across Europe, you should be located close to a local office and able to spend in-person time with the team.
Suitable office locations:
- Gdansk, Poland
- Oslo, Norway
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hamburg, Germany
- Turku, Finland
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised and market leader
- A challenging and independent job in a busy international marine environment
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- A training program to ensure individual training needs are met
- Competitive remuneration packages and benefits