The Company -
My client is a global company that has nearly 1000 people working for them in many locations. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your skills with an industry leading subsea company. For this role, they are willing to consider permanent or contractor for this role.
The Role - (Hybrid Working)
Reporting to the Pipeline and Bundle Discipline Manager and Design Team Lead, the engineer will have responsibility for a particular design and services required to ensure successful delivery of high-quality engineering to meet project, commercial and technical needs. The scope will include studies and tenders as well as projects.
The Person -
- You must have experience with software such as Abaqus, DNV tools, Mathcad spreadsheets or similar software.
- Knowledge in rigid subsea pipeline engineering including design codes, legislative requirements and industry experience.
- Provide engineering support to Tendering teams.
- Educated to degree level or above in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (or equivalent) or working towards this