The roles will vary in terms of requirements as each will have a slightly distinct experience needed. Overall, you will join my client's team in helping design, build and commission a new energy project in Sweden. You will be part of the multi-discipline team with cover the design requirements needed for this project in general.
Position 1 - You will need to be more focused on the planning of operations and maintenance tasks with regards to a large factory or heavy chemical plant background. You must have experience in preparing documentation for plans, operation procedures and maintenance work scopes.
Position 2 - You will need to have experience in mechanical plant handling & planning. Part of this role you will oversee all equipment for maintainability and provide mechanical handling reports/study's with recommendations. Hands-on experience and the ability to prepare documents is desired.
Must have -
- ONC or equivalent in Engineering related disciplines.
- Experience in a site role previously.
- Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance background.
- Able to produce procedures and show best practices.
- Have good all round IT skills.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.