Our client is a leading independent consultancy providing strategic, commercial and technical services for offshore energy projects using floating and subsea technologies.
They specialise in Energy Transition, Offshore Renewables, Floating Production, Subsea & Pipelines, Business Consulting & Technology Development, working with a range of project stakeholders, including energy companies, investors, and law firms.
They have over 20 years of experience working on offshore floating production and subsea developments globally from early concept to late life.
They have successfully grown their offshore wind capability over the previous few years and are now looking for an individual at a Senior level to help drive further growth. Recent examples of work within the offshore wind sector include; development of patented floating substation in conjunction with Siemens Energy, FLOW technology assessments for clients, Integrated projects utilising FLOW.
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant engineering degree, ideally Electrical
- Experience in the offshore wind industry, during the design (concept and Pre-FEED) and construction phase of wind farm development
- An Electrical background
- Project focused experience
- Understanding of offshore wind farm development process, procedures and regulations
- Work closely with Energy Transition manager to further expand the company's offering in offshore wind
- Provide insights for a wide range of stakeholders including operators, contractors, governments, investment banks and industry bodies
- Participate and lead business development activities within the renewable energy sector
- Ability to lead client discussions & presentations with clients across a range of offshore wind topics
- Ability to project manage and lead multi discipline projects
- Previous consultancy experience is advantageous but not required