An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer with a deep background in Marine to join a growing and progressive team of Engineers based in Seattle WA.
If you are passionate about the Maritime industry and thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, then this company and opportunity will offer you a long term career with excellent benefits.
Candidates must have the following :
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in one of the following: marine engineering, naval architecture, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Professional Engineering (PE) Licensure in a relevant discipline is expected. Applicants without PE license that meet the experience requirements of professional licensure may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a maritime design environment, consulting engineering experience is preferred.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the maritime regulatory environment and submittal processes, shipboard systems operation and design requirements, field work (shipchecking and shipboard systems performance surveys), shipyard practices, and contract specifications.
- Experience managing small to medium-sized projects including client communications, leading engineering teams, assigning tasks, managing scope and budget, scheduling, and developing proposals.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino3D, or equivalent CAD program.
You must have the right to live in and work in the USA to apply.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion and a more detailed job specification.