Our clients are market leaders in the manufacture of equipment for the oil and gas industry.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying the product requirement, Design, Modifying and testing manufacturing method.
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analysing the planning and process flow, space requirement and equipment requirement such as implementing the new tooling technology and designing the jig and fixture.
- Supervising manufacturing process flow and sub-contractors process requirement to ensuring effective communication in order to have the better control process flow.
- Liaising with the Research and Development department to ensure the company is at the forefront of ground-breaking research.
- Keeping up to date with current and developing trends in the manufacturing industry, at a national and international level.
- Attending training courses and conferences - the engineer should always participate in CPD (continuous professional development) programmes affiliated to their professional body.
This is an exciting opportunity for a team player to join a diverse team with a company who are well established in their field.
Those is one plus years of experience within a Manufacturing Engineer position are encouraged to apply!