We are looking to speak to individuals with technical background in Sustainability, Green Energy and Digital Transitions in shipping!
This opportunity will be based in China (Shanghai) and support other regions such as Korean, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that provides ongoing training, professional development and be part of a dynamic team.
Requirements for Manager, Marine Sustainability & Energy Transition:
- Support local clients and globally supervise the operations of sustainable shipping activities in close collaboration with the stakeholders in the industry
- Lead the Technical organization and supervise the technical service delivery
- Develop Sustainability Activities within Chinese ship owners, shipyards and manufacturers.
- Able to support Owners and Yards with Sustainability and Energy Transition, specifically LNGC Owners
- Able to represent and raise profile of company through forging partnerships and securing long working relationships
- Be part of the development and participation of activities including workshops, seminars, events, and client engagement activities
- Able to travel frequently for work when expertise is needed
- Work closely with Head Offices Technical Management team to define strategy in terms of innovation, rule development and technical strategic projects
Ruzette Swart (EA Reg no: R23116526)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C340