We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated LPG Operator to play a crucial role in cargo and vessel operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support cargo and vessel operations in LPG
- Keep voyage files and daily position listings for designated vessels
- Ensure communication with Charterers, agents, and vessels to ensure efficient and secure cargo operations.
- Engage in daily negotiations with agents regarding agency fees, appointing approved agents, giving instructions to agents and Ship Masters, and overseeing voyage performance.
- Execute any additional tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Collaborate closely with traders for the coordination of forward shipments.
- Verify and keep the operational data in the system current to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an LPG Operator in the commodities trading industry.
- Strong knowledge of LPG handling procedures and safety regulations.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment used in LPG operations.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English and Mandarin languages, ensure communication with Chinese Counterparties.