Candidates should have experience in leading Pre-FEED and FEED projects and having worked as a principal engineer on a Detail Design project. You will be working independently or leading a team of designers and engineers to execute the piping scope. You will be working on both traditional and energy transition projects. The applicant should be from a layout background and be able to produce front end deliverables.
Previous Middle East project experience is essential and Saudi Aramco experience desirable.
You will need to fulfill the following:
- Experience of leading Piping Design and Piping Mechanical team from concept through to FEED.
- Developing plant layouts from concept.
- Fully converse with 2D CAD applications including AutoCAD and Microstation
- Able to use PDMS or E3D.
- Significant onshore layout experience.
- Developing presentations and experience communicating with client team.
- Experience of working on conceptual, pre-FEED, FEED and/or EPC projects.
This is an initial 12 month contract with Hybrid working available, 2 days from home and 3 days in the office per week. The role is also being offered as Outside IR35 subject to final review.