- Offer technical services related to Mechanical Engineering aspects in project scopes.
- Serve as the technical expert in Mechanical Engineering and the final authority in the discipline.
- Lead the Mechanical Engineering team, create design scope, and ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, project and company requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate and align Mechanical Engineering interfaces between project phases, establish professional relationships with clients' engineers and partner companies to handle technical queries and interpretation of scope, specifications, and standards.
- Keep an overview of the company's Mechanical Engineering capability and bring to light any critical resourcing issues to the Project Delivery Manager.
- Ensure that all assigned work is completed within the agreed budget and schedule.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or relevant subject)
- Exposure to guiding a team.
- Package Engineering experience.
- Experience with design codes and standards.
The client are open to senior level candidates who are looking for progression as long as they have experience guiding teams.
Must have right to work in the UK.