The Company -
They cover a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables and Upstream production. They are increasing growth in the company and looking to hire and enhance their teams.
The Role -
Lead inspection planning and monitor various equipment and machinery that is used throughout the plant such as piping, valves, hoses and lifting tools. You will also lead inspections for all compliance and operational functions.
- Review DNT and examine the results to improve and provide HSE when needed.
- Improve and develop inspection testing.
- Support managers with finding.
- liaise with external inspectors when needed.
- As test engineer, supervise NDT, LOLER inspections, LEV inspections.
- report findings and details of inspections to team and 3rd party services.
- Produce inspection plans and statement of fitness.
- Manage RBI process with other departments to gain the best possible outcome.
- Periodic reviews of RBI assessments and inspection results.
- Update and improve preventative Maintenace plans and measures.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge of relevant area in detail.
- Worked recently on a COMAH site.
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of inspection results, UT,MPI,DPI,RT,AE etc.
- Trained space would be desired but not essential.