The Company -
They cover a vast number of areas in the Energy world. From fabrication to procurement to Renewables and Upstream production. They are increasing growth in the company and looking for a Head of Compliance to lead the team.
The Role -
In this position you will be overseeing compliance matters across many different risk management activities. You will also be responsible for compliance monitoring activities, internal audits and recommendations directly working with the CEO and board to implement compliance and risk framework related matters.
- Planning and identifying clients compliance risk.
- Dealing and delivering clients compliance reports to the board
- Be key in submitting information to the Irish regulatory bodies
- Drafting and developing a Compliance Obligations Universe.
- Communicating the approved plan to all relevant functions in the Company.
- Developing methods and standards for compliance work (monitoring, risk analysis, reporting etc.) to align with accepted market and regulator standards.
- Monitoring and ensuring that policies, instructions and guidelines adopted the Company are practiced and adhered to
- Part of this role will be to oversee compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland and business strategy to mitigate any issues and follow all regulatory requirements
- Well versed in corporate governance, including relevant risk based regulatory frameworks and excellent knowledge of Central Bank of Ireland related requirements for Solvency and other similar financial services
- Forward planning, organising, leading, following up and developing and improving corporate governance and compliance standards.
- Maintaining good internal management and control of your department.
- Identifying, assessing, and managing compliance risks.
- Experience working in a Three Lines of Defence (3LOD) Risk Management model with a track record of delivering high quality compliance oversight.
- Developed analytical skills, and the ability to present complex details, concepts and information at the appropriate level relative to the audience.