Are you passionate about providing exceptional guest experiences in a luxurious and dynamic environment? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Guest Relations Officer to join our team on board.
Role Overview: As a Guest Relations Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing personalized service and resolving any guest inquiries or concerns promptly and professionally. You will work closely with various departments to coordinate guest activities and ensure seamless onboard experiences.
- Minimum of two (2) years of guest-facing service experience in a luxury environment.
- Valid C1/D Visa (or ability to obtain)
- Valid STCW Certification
- A combination of education equivalent to a high school diploma or any other source of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly, and cordially with guests.
- Ability to read and write English proficiently to understand and interpret written procedures, as well as to give and receive instructions in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to speak an additional language: Spanish, French, or German is preferred