Do you see yourself as a proactive sales trailblazer who thrives on securing new clients?
Are you a high-energy sales expert driven to shape your success?
If all the above resonates with you, we would love to receive your application!
This role requires a highly motivated individual who understands the concept of "hunting" to sell the services on offer. In this position, you'll develop your sales territory by bringing in new relationships to drive business, primarily focusing on acquiring new customers.
You'll be the company's ambassador, maintaining values and policies, and using your strong interpersonal skills to provide daily support to potential customers, working closely with the Client Management Team to identify opportunities and enhance existing accounts.
- Identifying new business that fits sales parameters
- Consistently making prospecting calls
- Reporting and review of the sales performance to ensure we meet sales targets (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Ambitiously pursuing new accounts on a daily basis
- Developing long term business relationships
- Making on-site and field presentations to prospective clients
- Consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Effective use of SalesForce is mandatory
- Strong background in shipping with relevant international experience (name employers)
- Proven track record of 5 years of high achievement in a sales positions in the shipping industry
- Prove of year targets and achievement against it
- Positive references (3x)
- Strong network (name people/companies)
- Interested in Information Technology
- Free of competition and relationship blocks
- Ability to sell cross-country, regional, and global products
- An excellent salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Hybrid/Remote working with frequent international travel
- Work for an international industry leader