This is a key role, responsible for leading and managing the process by which new customers and / or Port Offices are integrated in to the business or migrated from legacy to new applications.
- Designing and implementing a clear and repeatable methodology detailing how to implement new customers and company entities in to the new application landscape.
- Provide added value to the wider operations team in regards to how to best meet requirements from the customer
- Project manage customer and internal implementations ensuring all relevant stakeholders are involved
- Ensure customers and internal stakeholders are adequately trained and involved in the projects.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders
- Develop training programmes to support implementations
- Design, develop and deliver customer and internal workshops throughout implementations as required.
- Provide pre-sales support
- Become the product manager overseeing the enhancement process for the application.
- Translation of customer and internal requirements into clear business requirements.
- Proven experience of customer facing project and process management
- Proven experience of delivering results through others
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Understands the systematic use of IT for modern operations
- Analytical thinker
- Customer Focus
- Able to influence others
- Highly competitive base salary and benefits package
- Be at the for front of transforming a global business through digital enablement
- The opportunity to develop and grow further within an exciting and successful company