I am currently hiring for a German Speaking International Cruise Representative, based in Southampton, UK.
The role is offering hybrid working and great opportunities for progression.
Customer Responsibilities (Internal & External Customers)
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service, striving to surpass customer expectations.
- Find answers to a wide range of customer and travel agent cruise queries received by phone or email at first point of contact
- Find resolutions to pre-cruise complaints and ensure that a positive and effortless guest experience remains front of mind
- Provide ‘helpdesk’ support to travel agent partners resolving queries, and complaints and processing transactions as required
- Fluent in written and spoken German. Proficiency in English is also required.
- Customer service or hospitality experience, preferably in the cruise or travel industry.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of cruise ship operations and destinations is an advantage.
- Professional appearance and a friendly demeanor.
If you are interested please send me an updated CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org