The roles will cover 3 areas of business activity including Logistics, Ports and Terminals and Freezones development.
- Being the primary supply chain specialist in End 2 End value propositions underpinned with a logistics background.
- Tracking market developments and competitor activity.
- Product portfolio analysis to identify value add opportunities for the group logistics business units.
- Create sales strategy and delivery plans
- Support integration across the group capabilities/services/assets for new solutions and products
- Work closely with VP Business Development, Portfolio and M&A , Strategy & Product development to achieve strategic objectives.
- Represent the business at international events.
For this role you will need a background in the logistics sector in a business development related role. A good knowledge of selling logistics and client-focused solutions.
Understanding of logistics, ports and terminals or freezones, including Shipping, Transport and Customs and trade Policies.
A track record of international growth ideally with merger and acquisition exposure.
A global network of contacts across key local and international markets.
Middle East experience is an advantage and the ability to live and work the region is required.
English language is required with Arabic an advantage but not essential.
This role is based in Oman.
For a further information please contact Jonathan Pearse at Faststream Recruitment.