The role will entail all planning, instructing and coordinating crew changes on the assigned vessels. You will be required to have good communication and relationships with the Ship management team and Crews on board, and will act as the first point of contact to owners, the Captains, fleet operators and agencies.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements: -
- Experience in a similar Crewing / Manning role for a ship Manager, Owner or Agency
- Experience in shipping, working with international crew is desirable
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a challenging, dynamic, highly motivated team
- Be based permanently within commuting distance to the Hamburg office in Germany
It is essential that applicants hold the existing right to live and work in the EU in order to be considered for this role.