Our client has several hubs around the UK, are pleased to offer remote, hybrid or office based working, meaning your base in the UK can be flexible as long as you are happy to travel from time to time to come into the office.
In this role, you will support the HR and Crewing Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the vessels are properly crewed at all times with suitably experienced personnel, amongst various other crewing related duties.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience marine crewing
- Knowledge of marine and sea faring certification
- Proven people management experience
- Ability to be based permanently in the UK North - East
- Happy to spend time in the office and working remotely
- Ability to travel within the UK as required