Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years – The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The Contract Manager role is a key addition to the Operations team responsible for supporting the functional organisation to achieve goals primarily focused on successful project contract execution. The development and management of our contracts with our key customers and partners is essential to our success.
- Oversight of all necessary project contract management and administration activities providing appropriate professional advice and leadership.
- Support Project Engineers and implement best practice processes and solutions for Post-Award contract activities.
- Develop and drive best practices related to contract record keeping, including change and risk registers and formal communications.
- Provide a high degree of control over all contract/scope changes in accordance with robust change control processes, monitoring contract performance so that any potential claims and/or variations are identified early and escalated for timely resolution.
- Drafting and preparation of post award contract documentation.
- Working closely with Project Controls, manage the timely escalation of any potential or actual problems, delays or commercial impacts which could adversely affect delivery of the contractual programme.
- Effectively participate in Project reviews with responsibility for delivering against contract obligations.
- Support QHSE lead to establish standards for QA/QC and HSE during contract execution.
- MRICS or CCM Certification (formally IACCM) preferrable
- Contract management experience (preferably EPC/projects related business) is critical for this role and understanding of contract Lifecyle activities from Contract execution to close out
- Good knowledge of and experience in contractual language and the key clauses for contract execution and successful delivery of projects
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial and Business acumen
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ownership of your work
- Excellent business standard written and verbal skills – English
- Strong interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable