Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The Contract Manager will support the functional organisation to achieve goals focusing on successful pre-contract-award phase activities. The role is primarily responsible for:
- leading the preparation of contract structures and term
- managing the commercial and contractual negotiations to ensure the effective execution of contracts
- supporting the operations and sales teams with regards to innovative and best practice contract management standards
- Oversight of all necessary pre-award contract management and administration activities.
- Develop contracting strategies to support new bids.
- Implement best practice processes and solutions – Pre-award.
- Lead preparation of appropriate contract structures and terms to achieve balanced and manageable contracts.
- Co-ordinate input from Legal Counsel, CFO, COO, HCM and Operations team to assess contract risk and opportunities.
- Proactive contribution to bid qualification and proposals.
- Develop and maintain the contract template library.
- Degree Qualified
- MRICS or MCIPS preferrable
- Contract management experience (preferably EPC/projects related business).
- Good knowledge of and experience in contractual language and the key clauses for contract execution and successful delivery of projects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and contract resolution skills.
- Financial and Business acumen.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ownership of your work.
- Excellent business standard written and verbal skills – English.
- Strong interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable.