In this role, you will lead the in country operation to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations in safety, operational excellence, and cost-effectiveness. You'll work towards fostering a unified approach to customer focus and operational excellence, aiming to retain the position as the preferred service provider.
You will be responsible for overall activities in the designated country, focusing on executing strategies to maximize value and ensuring financial performance. Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and authorities is a key aspect, along with promoting an unrivalled safety and security environment.
In this role, you will lead and support the onshore and offshore operation, fostering a culture of customer-focused solutions and revenue growth. You will be required to set objectives and KPIs, organise daily work, and ensure adherence to guidelines and policies while promoting a safety culture and our corporate values.
You will be responsible for setting the overall strategic direction, ensuring adherence to governance structures, and building positive relationships with JV partners amongst various other duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role preferably in the Maritime or Energy sector
- A Bachelor's degree is required - Master's degree desirable
- Demonstrated experience in extensive customer engagement at all levels is essential
- Financial management knowledge, be structured and data-driven
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills, and effective communication abilities
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language is highly desirable.