- Assist in pre/post fixture activities, ensuring compliance to charter party terms and oversee and manage the entire spectrum of operations.
- Monitor operations performance to optimize voyages and cargo handling.
- Ensure timely and accurate updates to the commercial team and input data into the Voyage Management System.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with vessel owners, ship masters, charterers, trading teams, and other stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Minimally 1 year vessel operations experience in Chemical Tankers. (Experienced enough to take on role independently)
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in written and spoken English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates proactive initiative-taking and able to make informed decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Willingness to work outside of standard office hours due to the nature of the shipping industry.
This role presents an opportunity for a driven individual to contribute to a dynamic team and play a key role in optimizing vessel operations within the shipping industry.