Position Summary: The Business Development Analyst will support the Business Development & Executive Commercial Teams in executing the Company’s growth initiatives. Daily activities will include research, analysis, financial and business modeling, due diligence, documentation and communication of information related to business development opportunities. In addition, the Business Development Analyst is directly involved in developing, administering, and using business information in support of the organization’s needs.
Education, Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics strongly preferred
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical experience, including building financial models in Excel
- 1+ years of relevant working experience strongly preferred
- Adept at analysing complex information, drawing conclusions, and communicating findings in a concise and effective manner
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a high attention to detail who is capable of simultaneously handling multiple projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments with quickly changing priorities
- Driven self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
In return, our client offers an excellent salary package, plus benefits.