in this role, you will be responsible for supporting the technical and operational management of the vessels, to ensure maximum availably and minimis down time. You will support with monitoring all docking and maintenance periods, monitor fleet performance as well as supporting with implementing any changes to class and flag requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2nd Engineer Unlimited or OOW Engineering Unlimited Certificate of Competency
- Sea going experience as a 2nd / 3rd Engineer
- Sailing experience from small craft such as offshore support vessels, tugs, pilot boats etc
- Shore based experience not essential
- Ability to based permanently in within commuting distance of the company office based in the Essex / London region
- Hold the existing right to work in the UK
In order to be considered you most hold the existing right to live and work in the UK.