The role will entail preparing and forwarding payroll for the international seafarers as well as executing any related payments. You will prepare and maintain payroll data for the seafarers in the payroll system and support with preparing and drafting statements for external customers. You will be the main contact for crew accounting inquiries from the ships command, seafarers and third-party customers.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements: -
- Professional experience in Accounting EG accounts payable, receivable or comparable
- Sea going / marine industry experience in the capacity of Purser, Payroll Administration or on-board HR Manager from the Cruise sector would be desirable
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Ability to work in a friendly, dynamic, highly motivated team
- Be based permanently within commuting distance to the Hamburg office in Germany
It is essential that applicants hold the existing right to live and work in the EU in order to be considered for this role.