As a Youth Worker on board our vessels you'll have the opportunity to inspire and engage young guests aged 6 months to 17 years through exciting and enriching activities. We are seeking a passionate and experienced individuals who possesses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree: A Bachelor's degree in education, recreation, or a related field from an accredited university or college, or the international equivalent.
- Experience: Three to five years of experience working with large groups of youths aged 6 months to 17 years. Previous experience in school-sponsored youth groups, YMCA, camps, or similar positions is preferred.
- Certifications: Infant and child CPR certification and life-saving certification from the American Red Cross or a similar certifying organization are preferred.
- Problem-solving Skills: Ability to mediate, diffuse, and/or resolve problems and negotiate resolutions effectively.
- Creativity and Cost Management: Ability to design creative activities while containing costs to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Valid C1/D Visa (or ability to obtain)
- Valid STCW