This role requires to assist and support users, Works to identify and find solutions to product quality and reliability problems and carry out onsite containment actions when required.
- Perform field service job dismantling and assembling of turbocharger with lifting and shifting turbocharger components
- Write and complete reports for the customers’ equipment overhaul
- Able to plan and prepare for upcoming jobs including parts, information, personal hand tools, special OEM tools, lifting equipment and consumables
- Able to communicate with customers on their equipment complaints, advise maintenance requirements, resolve problems, and complete work scopes on site or in workshop
- Maintain and upkeep workshop tools and processes
- Perform Risk Assessments on site and formulate risk management plans
Should you wish to discuss this interesting position in more detail, please contact me at: email@example.com