Are you an experienced professional in SURF (Subsea Riser Umbilical and Flowline) Installation operations? Our client is seeking a talented individual to join their team as a SURF Package Manager.
As a key member of our project management team, you will be responsible for managing and executing the SURF construction scopes on a project. Working closely with the Project Manager and collaborate with the Project Management Team (PMT) to ensure safe and timely project delivery. Key responsibilities also include managing interfaces with stakeholders, providing SURF installation input to project plans, monitoring progress, and maintaining budget adherence.
- 10-15 years of experience in SURF Installation operations, ideally also held a management role.
- Experience working on EPCI or T&I offshore construction projects.
- Knowledge of SURF Installation operations, lay spreads, techniques, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Familiarity with project management principles and practices.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Currently based in Singapore and willingness to travel as required throughout various project phases.