The Senior Document Controller shall be responsible for implementing document control procedures and processes in accordance with the approved project procedures and in accordance with company systems, work processes and EMS procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years experience in Document Control in Engineering and Consultancy or Site.
- Experience of using EDMS software eg (Aconex, JPI, encompass etc)
- Working knowledge of MS office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm to improve.
This is an exciting 12 month + contract working on a major new green energy project. The role is on a PAYE basis and the client will provide the necessary equipment to do the work. The client is happy for a hybrid working arrangement with 2 days in the office and 3 from home. They are also happy for you to work out of any of their 3 UK office locations in West London, Manchester or Stockton.