This role provides opportunity to support the growth of their business in APAC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly check and validate deals against to ensure consistency and accuracy. Identify any discrepancies or errors and take appropriate actions to rectify them.
- Ensure that all deals are promptly and accurately updated to reflect any changes.
- Collaborate with traders and operators to prepare draft contracts and facilitate their review process.
- Prepare finalized contracts for traders and operators' approval and distribute them after receiving necessary approvals.
- Review and counter contracts received from counterparties. Maintain effective communication with Finance, Legal, and Demurrage departments to address contract-related issues and concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of tender offers as required. Review counterparties' general terms and conditions and provide relevant insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the commodities industry, contract administration in oil and gas will be a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to communicate and liaise with Chinese counter parties