- Build relationships with both internal and external teams.
- Prepare, update and maintain appropriate Risk Management objectives within large projects.
- Support Risk Owners with suitable risk response strategies.
- Complete reports and documents within scheduled timescales.
- Prior risk experience in medium scale projects.
- Familiarity of Risk Management software and systems.
- Interest in industry
- BA or BSc degree in Risk Management, Project Management, Engineering or other analytical subjects.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of post graduate experience, but people with less experience could be considered dependent on experience.