Our Client is seeking a Regional Sales Director in Singapore to play a critical role in expanding our reach in a critical market.
Our Client advances the maritime industry by providing intelligent navigation solutions, preventing collisions, and saving lives. We ensure safety in congested waterways and deep waters by staying committed in our vision to reduce human-caused errors through intelligent automated vessels.
Our Client is an automated situational awareness platform maximizing voyage safety and operational efficiency for smarter ships & fleets. Our Client empowers teams on ship deck and fleet headquarters with the visibility, insights and foresights to make better, data-driven decisions.
Powered by purpose-built machine learning and computer vision algorithms, Our Client visual interfaces for captains and officers on ships, and fleet managers on shore provides prioritized alerts with actionable insights for each voyage and across fleets.
What will you do?
- Land new customers and meet aggressive sales targets
- Create sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Design, implement and execute strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Constantly expand the pipeline by actively looking for new opportunities and convert them to deals
- Present realistic sales and revenue forecasts to the management team
- 6+ years of successful experience as an B2B Enterprise Sales Executive in the technology field
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong Hunter Personality
- Strong end-to-end sales experience and sales process optimization
- Executive-level negotiating skills
- Strong experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach.io and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Agile - you thrive in a start-up and dynamic environment
- Excellent at time management and organization
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Experience in the Maritime Industry is a big plus!!