Location: Liverpool / Aberdeen - open to hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme (contributory salary sacrifice)
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Increasing annual leave entitlement with long service
- Support development and training
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Free on-site parking
- You will drive the project forward, document processes, update systems, solve problems, troubleshoot issues and escalate issues to the Project Manager
- Estimate the project timeline and keep schedules on track
- Create a risk management plan
- To prioritise, coordinate and schedule daily work and system updates.
- To create and maintain records including data sheets, project documentation and reports ensuring all data captured is accurate and meets the specific requirements.
- To provide input and feedback to the team with respect to ideas for process improvement and business opportunities.
- Collating cost data from multiple teams to support budget requests & update cost report
- Preparing monthly reports measuring progress against baseline
Previous experience in coordinating is preferred in the industry. This role requires a strong character who has the experience and confidence to work at a fast pace.
- Typically, a qualified graduate in a relevant discipline with some experience in a project control / Planning environment. The Candidate should be proactive, self-starters with well-developed communication and analytical skills.
- Experience of working in a project or programme management environment, with responsibility for delivery or controls of individual projects, programmes or portfolios
- Experience using controls/ general software applications such as Primavera (P6), Power BI, Microsoft Office Applications.
- Reliable with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills, quick thinking, and ability to meet project deadlines as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Controls concepts