Are you a seasoned Project Manager with a proven track record in the offshore oil & gas industry? Our client is seeking a talented Project Manager to manage and execute Transportation & Installation (T&I) scopes.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing T&I projects while ensuring strict adherence to safety standards. You will collaborate with the Project Management Team (PMT) to meet client and company expectations within budgetary constraints and timelines. Your ability to identify and mitigate project risks will be critical in ensuring successful outcomes.
- 15-20 years of experience in the offshore oil & gas industry coupled with demonstrated success in a project management role.
- Proven experience working on EPCI or T&I offshore construction projects.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to manage complex projects.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of offshore regulations, safety protocols, and environmental standards.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Project Management Software, eg. MS Project, Primavera, etc.
- Currently based in Singapore and willingness to travel as required throughout various project phases.