This opportunity is to work with a market leader in the development of renewable technologies in the offshore wind market. Able to work hybrid in the Glasgow or Hayle offices
This role will focus on ensuring we source from the right suppliers, deliver the best value for money and apply Company process and procedure consistently and sustainably.
- Carry out end to end procurement processes for projects
- Procurement administration in line with Procurement Manual
- Run and analyse spend reports
- Maintain and update real time procurement planning schedule
- Carry out compliance checks on external stakeholders procurement processes
- Relevant demonstrable procurement experience
- Possess, or studying towards, CIPS level 4 diploma in procurement and supply (or equivalent)
- Experience with European funding, legislation and regulations
What does the client offer?
- Flexibility on working in the office and at home
- 38 days holidays including flexible bank holidays and option to buy 5 days extra
- Pension, annual bonus, life assurance and health care scheme as standard
- Electric vehicle and bike2work salary sacrifice schemes
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders and a range of diversity groups and networks, including Inclusion and Diversity, STEM and LGBTQ+