The Company - (Hybrid Working)
My client are always a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
- Deliver process engineering services that meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports, and follow required checking procedures.
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and their customers.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist, and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Must have the right to work/live in the UK
- Must have a relevant Engineering Degree