- Ability to work independently at a senior level.
- Writing mechanical specifications, data sheets, and technical content.
- Collect and check Technical Bid Evaluations and Co-ordinate Bid Clarification meetings.
- Review supplier bid documents.
- Keep check of QA/QC, technical, and contractual compliance.
- Communicate with clients, project teams, and management.
- Monitor and reach schedules.
- Interact and support engineers from global support facilities.
- Identify health and safety, environmental, and commercial risks.
Requirements for candidate:
- Experienced in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in projects through Concept, FEED, Detailed Design, and EPC/EPCM.
- Experience with centrifugal and reciprocating types of hydrocarbon compressors, and API and non-API pumps.
- Previously administered supplier package documents eg inspection, test plans, GA's, P&ID's, progress reports, production schedule, material testing and certification, field inspection requirements, develop and uphold manual contents and certification data book requirements.
- Track record of delivering projects within time and cost targets.
- Must have right to work in UK.