- Deliver cost-effective solutions that reduce project costs and delivery uncertainty throughout the full Asset or System lifecycle
- Coordinate input from Central Engineering Discipline Teams, Products & Technology, Projects, and Operations
- Provide technical and economic studies related to SURF, energy transition, and decarbonisation including system design, optimization, and economics
- Understand market needs and drivers for decarbonisation to shape technology innovation and develop business cases for new solutions
- Support the development of our digital strategy for the early lifecycle phase through Front End Planning tools.
- Degree in relevant subject.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Solid Field Development & Operations at a system level
- Experience on delivering feasibility, conceptual studies, Pre-FEED & FEED SURF and Energy Transition Studies
- Understanding of the customers' Capital Value process, Capital Budgeting & Field Development value drivers
- Proven ability to coordinate multi-discipline teams and ensure delivery of schedule & quality of deliverables
- Proven ability to promote & develop innovative solutions and appropriate technology to field development proposals
- Must have a proven track record of SURF Field Development & Operations Experience.
- Demonstrate experience in client or consultant roles supporting early-stage field development and/or operations support activity.
- Possess knowledge of Energy Transition solutions, including CCUS, Hydrogen, and Renewables (Floating Wind)