The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Technical Department maintain and develop the Planned Maintenance System (PMS). This will include keeping records and databases up to date, liaising with external vendors for digitisation of manuals and documents, monitoring and reviewing job frequencies, overdue jobs and defects jobs and acting as the key driver for auditing the vessels’ PMS, amongst various other duties.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Background in Engineering EG Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture etc
- Experience working on a planned maintenance system
- Experience working on board vessels would be desirable EG 2nd or 3rd Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Be based permanently in Limassol