This is an office-based role, and you MUST have the right to live and work in the USA, only US Nationals/Green card holders can apply. Must live within in or be willing to relocate to Florida.
- Working together with key participants to compile the US budget, track actual performance against budget, and highlight key variances.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies for the US.
- Driving US operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling regional costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address fraud and other losses.
- Monitoring and approving regional invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, compliance, and bank processes.
- Preparing timely analysis of bank/credit card information as part of the group Management Accountant process.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Assisting with fraud prevention
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Manage brokerage licences.
- Oversee local recruitment strategy, onboarding, benefits, payroll and training.
- Oversight of US offices and facilities.
- 5 years of experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Willing to travel for work.
Desirable but not essential:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience working with UHNWI or in Financial Services.
- Salary: up to £100K per year dependant on experience with a generous bonus scheme.
- Private health, dental and vision.
- Travel insurance for work and personal use.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible/hybrid working after probation.
To find out more please email your CV to Joeleen.Rowe@faststream.com. If you have not been contacted within 10 days of making your application, please understand that you have not been successful this time and we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.