I have an exciting opportunity for a Projects Manager to join a team of marine environment specialists based in the UK.
The company help developers and policy makers take the best approach to the development and operation of marine infrastructure, primarily by supporting them on EIAs, consents and related issues. The demand for our services to advise on marine and coastal development is growing both in the UK and internationally.
- Manage project teams to deliver inputs by agreed project deadlines on multiple projects.
- Support senior personnel and other Project Managers in the management of larger or higher risk projects.
- Undertake advanced research, data collection and analysis, and consult with and advise clients and stakeholders.
- Provide technical contributions to projects within areas of expertise, including technical reports, client and stakeholder meetings, workshops or briefing notes as appropriate.
- Support the team in delivering existing marine permitting work to contribute to the future direction and shape of domestic and international sustainable marine development portfolio.
- Degree qualified in a relevant area of study (Marine, Wind, Environmental, Offshore)
- Experience with marine or coastal infrastructure developments and related environmental issues (such as telecoms cables and/or offshore wind).
- Environmental Impact Assessment experience
- Experience with a consultancy in a regulatory environment
- Capability with GIS software (Q GIS, ARC-MAP, ARC-VIEW)
- Relevant project management qualification including PRINCE 2.
- Awareness of public sector compliance issues and commercial strategy for consulting/project management businesses.
You will work with some of the company’s most high profile clients including blue-chip technology companies expanding global fibre and electrical cable infrastructure, such as Alcatel, BT, Google and Meta (Facebook). In the submarine power cable sector the company supports National Grid and Energinet through a UK framework contract and wider international appointments.
They have offices all over the UK and hybrid working scheme.