- Provide technical services for Electrical Engineering aspects of project scopes, including FEED, EPCm scope preparation and execution, design/safety reviews, equipment/materials specification and procurement, vendor selection, and prompt resolution of technical and engineering issues.
- Act as the technical expert in Electrical Engineering and the final approval authority for the discipline.
- Lead the Electrical Engineering team, develop design scope, and ensure that all related deliverables comply with the relevant codes, standards, project and company requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate and align Electrical Engineering interfaces between the different project phases.
- Establish professional relationships with clients' engineers and partner companies to handle technical queries and interpretation of scope, specifications, and standards.
- Maintain an overview of the company's Electrical Engineering capability and report any critical resourcing issues to the Project Delivery Manager.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or relevant subject).
- Experienced in guiding teams.
- Knowledge of design codes and standards within industry.
Must have right to work in the UK.